Monday, May 1, 2006

One, Two, Three and Stretch

Today I feel like I'm being stretched in all different directions. There's just so much going on.

Josh has a project to be done in Power Point, even though he's never worked in Power Point. How can a teacher assign a kid homework in a program that he's never used? Who knows? So, after work today I have to take his research and show him how to enter it on the computer. I have a firm rule about not "doing" the kids' homework, but typing it all up myself would be a lot faster. Of course, what would he really learn if I did that?

Jess got a new MP3 player, because, like her dad and I, she is a music lover. She has about 25 songs she can download on the music card she bought. Yet she doesn't know how to put the songs from the computer on to her player. So, guess what Mom gets to do?

Jo has nothing pressing right now. At least not that I know about yet.

Tomorrow Carlito and Taz have their big day...they get nuetered. So, tonight I'm going to bathe and groom and primp them. They have to be at the vet office between 7 and 8 in the morning. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Other than that, I'm not as tired today as I was last Monday after working all weekend. My body isn't as sore. I didn't end up coming down with anything, even though I felt kind of yucky Friday.

It was an overcast, rainy, blah weekend all weekend, but hopefully we'll get some sunshine this week.

All in all, I'm not feeling overly creative today, so I shall end this post and get back to work. Here's hoping my creative juices will flow another day.

No comments: