Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Winter

It's looking very stark and wintery outside. I'm fighting my usual winter blahs with continuing to workout. My energy is high, I don't get out of breath as easily, and I'm up to 3-4 miles a day with the Walk Away the Pounds tapes. I don't see any huge changes in my appearance, but the increase in my overall sense of well being is greatly improved.
I think the leaves are finally all down, and we're still working like mad people to get them all bagged up, raked up, mulched up, whatever. Those three mammoth maples in our yard produce enough leaves to cover the entire neighborhood and then some. I raked Saturday for over an hour, and on Sunday my body reminded me just how many muscle groups is involved in raking. Egads! I appreciated my heating pad after that experience!
Well, on to work. We've got a manager on vacation, which means I get some of his work load in his absence. It's mainly keeping track of customer inventory levels and various other fun numbers, but every extra task means rearranging my priorities a bit to get it all done. No sense letting my work pile up in the process.
Hopefully I can find more time to write later this week. I'm finding myself more and more eager to write. It's just great stress release.

No comments: