Pat tagged me, and I'm tagging you!
It's "8 Things You Don't Know About Me."
This is going to be hard. My life- what I want known about it- (smiles) has been shared on this blog for three years going now. I've posted over 400 times...I've covered a lot of bases. So, I will try to figure out 8 things about me that I haven't shared. Here goes nothing:
- My knees are hopelessly scarred from multiple bike accidents as a child.
- No matter what I do, I can't get my finger nails to grow. Vitamins, diet, exercise, more water intake....nada.
- Two of my front teeth are fake...I have a partial plate. I'm not saying which ones, either. ;) Usually no one can tell.
- The dentist told me that the partial plate would last five years max and then I should have permanent bridgework put in. That was 19 years ago.
- There is a genetic issue in my birth mother's side of the family wherein two front adult teeth never come in after the baby teeth are gone, such is the case with me. Jo-Jo has the same thing, only his are lower teeth that will not come in. They could tell this by his most recent dental X-rays.
- Prior to Robert, all of my boyfriends were caucasion.
- One of my closest friends has a terminal illness and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about it.
- I can't drive a stick shift. I will have to learn if I ever buy my dream car, which is a 1972 yellow slug bug. ;)