Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday is Upon Us

I'm just now starting to (reluctantly) open my eyes.

Work is work, and I'm too busy to linger here long.

I just wanted to say, "hi." Hope you had a good weekend, and hope your Monday is going decent for a Monday. Anything exciting to report in your world?

Saturday Bipsy and I leave for Tennessee to conduct safety training at our sister company there and we will be back to our regular routine Tuesday.

Part of me is looking forward to the trip, but the other part of me is already missing my family in the worst way.

The following week, Jess and I head out to Georgia to visit my uncle. I am close to tears because I simply can't wait to go! I miss Uncle Ron so much! My little cousin Jessie is Jo's age, and she, too, is unable to contain her excitement about our visit.

I'm going to be tired by mid July! We plan on going to Chicago the weekend after that, (July 6th, 7th, 8th) so we'll see what happens. I'm hoping that trip works out. It's going to be a matter of how much of what we get done how soon. :) Did you follow that? ;)

I'll try to post more later today.

1 comment:

neicybelle said...

yay for traveling!

i will miss you so much while you are in georgia!!!!! *sobs!*

i'm so hoping to get my ears fixed by the time you go to chicago! i will be so sad if i can't make this trip because of my stupid ears!!!!