Friday, April 20, 2007

Angry, Angry, Angry, Angry!

Oh my gosh, I am so angry today! I am plain, downright venomous.

I am going to have to to the Internet and do some research to see if it's the Tylenol with codeine.

It's taking away the pain and helping me sleep, but could it be that it is also making me mean?


I want to lash out at people around me for no reason.

It's gorgeous, sunny and 65 degrees out. It's Friday! I'm caught up on my work. I'm under no kind of pressure to do anything this weekend.

Yet I am in such a foul mood that I snapped at Bipsy and she went for a walk because I hurt her feelings. I promptly apologized, but I felt bad because I shouldn't have been so hateful.

Ugh!

I need a vacation, people! I really do.

One thing is that Robert and I are car sharing for awhile. Our van is having some problems that we just haven't been able to fix. We're trying hard to budget it in, so I'm praying nothing unexpected comes up (again.) The bad thing about the car sharing is that I can't go home early even if I want to. I'd have to turn right around and come back to town, anyway, to pick Robert back up.

Whine, whine, whine. Ellie, did you ever get that cheese with your whine? ;) If so, you need to share! ;) teehee!

Hope you all have a good weekend.

I'm feeling better, even as I write. Cross your fingers that I keep getting better and am able to make it home without sharpening up my machete.

Hugs!

4 comments:

Patricia Marie said...

PMS?

Leah said...

Try and get some R&R this weekend-I'm sure the "Angry Kris" will go away soon. I had a coworker that used to ask me every morning "Are you an angry girl today?" because I'm in those type of moods frequently, so he knew whether he should avoid me for the remainder of the day or not, lol.

Have a great weekend and enjoy this gorgeous weather!

neicybelle said...

i read all of your blogs this week...i'm going to reply on just this one, ok?

you've been through a tremendous amount of stress lately...and steroids can mess with your mood big time...so can hormones as pat suggested...my prescription would be a long hot soak, a quiet peaceful day, and a glass of wine...sounds like you just need to take some time for yourself, sweety...hope your weekend is good!
*hugs the grumpy bear!*

Pam said...

are you still mad? i am, cause it's monday. but it's a beautiful monday!!