I'm skipping Trish, not because I don't follow her blog, not because I don't think she's awesome, and for the record she does occasionally check in on me....but because lately her blog is more about her scrapbooking extravaganzas and not really a personal blog anymore. So, I'm skipping her at this point, but reserve the right to return to her later. :)
So, on to P.J. now:
- Your love for God is deep, and I am in awe of your testimony.
- You are giving of yourself, of your time, your energy.
- You challenge yourself to forgive when it's downright hard, and I admire that.
- You are gifted musically.
- You aren't afraid to stand up and share your faith, whether through singing or writing or counseling.
- You obviously care deeply for your friends.
- You're a fellow cat lover.
- You have remained committed to your husband when other women may have jumped ship. I think that says something about your character.
- You crack me up; it's nice to know a person who knows that just because you're a Christian, doesn't mean you have to be a stick in the mud. We all need to laugh.
- I like that you're honest about your personality and that you are willing to say, "I messed up" or "I need to work on this area in my life." Oh, if only more people were like that, the world would be a better place.
Okay, last on the list will be Pat.
This has been fun. I hope you having a good time with it, too.