Friday, December 22, 2006

Calmer, Gentler Kris

Okay, I'm calm now. I've said my piece, and I've counted to ten. :)

I'm having a much better day today, and I'm really looking forward to Christmas. I've gotten most everything that I need to get done completed. Life is good.

My "friend"...a coworker...and I have agreed to a truce. We don't agree on this issue of race. I won't bend....but I don't want to have a war on this, the last day before we leave for a week...actually ten days if you count the weekend....off. So, I've thrown out the white flag, and have stepped down off my bandwagon for the time being. I will live to fight another day.....

Boo to racism....yay to 10 days off....boo to angst and yay to sitting around in my Christmas pjs with no makeup on and my hair looking scary, with no one to impress! ;)

I hope to be able to update you all during my time off, but if you don't see any posts, I'm probably drooling on my pillow, full of Christmas goodies and little pieces of wrapping paper and tape stuck to the side of my face. :)

Hope this is your merriest Christmas yet! God's richest blessings to you and yours!

1 comment:

Trish- Advocare Advisor said...

Glad things are better for you today. Have a Merry Christmas!!!