Friday, November 17, 2006

Go Buckeyes!


I am looking forward to the game this weekend. I love football, anyway, but there is a lot of energy buzzing around here about the big OSU/Michigan rivalry. OSU is ranked #1, and Michigan #2.


Sadly, former Michigan coach Bo Schembechler passed away today. That is truly unfortunate and the timing is ironic. My condolences go out to his family.


Robert's uncle stopped by to see if Rob would like to watch the game with him Saturday. I think that would be cool. They don't spend nearly enough time together since we moved out of town.

I hope you have a great weekend wherever you may be!




2 comments:

neicybelle said...

how fun! football is awesome!!

Leah said...

Ohio won, so you must be thrilled. I, ummm, strongly dislike football but Chris made me watch the last bit of the game, lol. I hope you are having a great weekend!