Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another Rainy Day


Well, it's still rainy, and I find this ironic: I am only 34 years old, and I am achey. My back, especially. Does it have anything to do with the rain? I don't know. Could be coincidence? I've been achey for three days and it's been raining for three days. Hmmm....

Last night the account rep. for the trucking company came by work to drop off an application. Another irony: no one was there but me. My boss has been staying until five or later, and yet I was the only one in the office when he stopped by. My boss had some meetings, and the office grump had an appointment. We were able to talk freely, without whispering or worrying we'd be overheard. I was just amazed at the timing.

Anyway, the rep may have a job for me in customer service if I am interested. He is picking my application and resume back up this morning. I can't get away for an interview this week, but next week looks promising. I am seriously going to look at all angles before I jump ship, but I have noticed everything is lining up for me, without me having to do anything. Is that a sign? I have to say sometimes these signs fall out of the sky and hit me in the head.

A couple of weeks back, I said, driving in the car, "God, if it's time for me to move on, let me know. I'm so confused." The next day the crap hit the fan. That's one time that the sign came spiraling out of the sky and bonked me on the head. ;) So, we'll see where this all leads.....

Are you having a good day where you are?

2 comments:

Leah said...

That's great news-I hope everything pans out for you! It's awesome how everything is falling into place. Good luck!

neicybelle said...

you know, kristi, it has been my experience that when crap lands on your head...it's time to move so crap doesn't land on your head again...lol!