Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Dilbert Cartoon Worthy of a Place on my Wall of 'Toons


This is one of those cartoons that I think is funny every time I read it. There are like six or seven that I like so much I have given them honorary status on 1.) my bulletin board 2.) under my desk pad or 3.) in my personal filing to look at later. I think Wally is my hero in a parallel universe. In that same universe, I'm free to wear black nail polish if I feel like it and pierce my nose. And tell people off for cutting me off in traffic. And wear leather for no good reason. And ride a motorcycle. And...well, you get the point. :)


1 comment:

neicybelle said...

I love that cartoon!! I have that one at home!

ummm...as long as we're learning lessons, here...the leather and motorcycle, i can dig that big time...but the nose...cartilage piercing is extremely painful!! and it takes forever to heal. my nose isn't done, but my upper ear is...i still regret getting that done...