Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Tuesday Hello

Hi, hope your Tuesday is going along without incident. Mine is pretty uneventful so far.

I do have a couple of prayer requests to throw out at you. My friend, Sandy, asked me to pray for her mother-in-law who is to have surgery in early July. She has a very large tumor that will have to be removed. The family has not been told whether or not the tumor is cancerous yet. The lady's name is Rose.

Also, my cousin's son, Gary, who is four years old, will be having surgery July 9th to repair a hole in his heart. This is my favorite aunt's grandson. Aunt Marlene lost a daughter-in-law to a car accident in June of last year, her twin sister (my birth mom) in November of 2005, and her best friend, Chris, committed suicide on Mother's Day weekend this year. She is just about maxed out stress-wise. If you could pray for my aunt to have peace about this, as well as for the surgery to go well, I'd appreciate it.

I'm going to be out most of next week, so I probably won't be posting at all. I may or may not get to my computer to check up on my favorite bloggers, but be assured that out of sight is not out of mind. I will look forward to hearing how many of you celebrated the 4th upon my return.


This Friday I have a crop to go to after work, which is always a good time. I look forward to visiting with friends just as much as working on my albums.


On Friday, July 7th, we will be traveling to Chicago for a combined family/business trip. We went last year and enjoyed the time together. It's nice to get away from the daily routine on occasion.


Today I am so sleepy for some reason that I have to struggle to keep my eyes open. I'm not sure what that's all about, but if this keeps up, I'm going to give in to the urge and just close my eyes. The way my monitor sets, I'd hear anyone approaching my desk before they could tell I'm asleep. I think I need some afternoon coffee, but I'm too sleepy to get up. Calgon, take me away!

I'll try to write more later this week. Have a great rest of the day!




1 comment:

neicybelle said...

I will miss you! Hope you have a very nice time!!