Friday, June 16, 2006

Just Something Cute To Share


Our production manager cut this cartoon out and shared it with me. I got a kick out of it, and thought you might, too. I've got a great boss and a great job, but who hasn't had a boss at one time or another worthy of this cartoon? In fact, some days I feel like looking in the mirror and saying this very thing to myself....tee hee.

Reminds me of the movie, "Liar, Liar." What if all of a sudden we had to say exactly what was on our mind? Honesty without limits.... Oh, that would be the day that a whole lot of people would be starting over in careers and relationships!

Anyway, that's it. This is the last post for 100 miles...or at least until Monday. Hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

neicybelle said...

Oh my word...I totally know what you mean...There's a guy at work that drives me nuts!! "I don't like you, please leave" is not kosher...*sigh* Hope you had a great weekend!