Thursday, May 4, 2006

Well Wishes and Other Stuff

First of all, I want to say to fellow blogger, neicybelle: Get Well Soon! You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope to see future posts detailing a complete recovery. I look forward to your posts. You have been missed.

Today is a rainy, yucky day. On days like this I could write poetry all day long, but most of it would be depressing. I can almost hear Annie Lennox singing, "Here Comes the Rain Again..."

Anyway, as a place to dump my poetry, I started a new blog. It's www.ifeellikewritingapoem.blogspot.com. I am putting some of my old poetry on there. It's a hodge podge of poems from tribute poetry to poems celebrating life to poems thanking God to poems bemoaning my very existence. I figure on occasion I'll post poetry by real poets :) that touch my life in some way.

Okay, work calls. Hope it's sunny where you are today.

1 comment:

neicybelle said...

Thank you for the well wishes and prayers. I missed you guys as well. I really like poetry and look forward to readings from your new blog!