Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Shameless Magazine Sales and Promotion ;)

Okay, I just wanted to throw this out there to you:

There is a magazine that Creative Memories puts out called "Lasting Moments." It's full of really good ideas about scrapbooking and quick and fun projects. There is an incentive for me in the month of November. If I sell 4 subscriptions by the end of the month, I get some cool album kit goodies.

Here's the 4-1-1 on the magazine:

All issues include feature stories and creative ideas that celebrate seasons, connections, traditions, travel, hobbies, heritage and more. Lasting Moments also offers photo-taking tips, technology information, success stories, new products, and a fun section called “One page three ways.”

• 72 pages, full color, six times per year

• Customers receive 6 issues for $23.97 U.S./$29.97 Canada

If you are interested in taking a look, I can send you a digital copy to peruse. Just email me to let me know, and I'll send you a link to this months' copy. If you like what you see and would like to order, I'll be happy to walk you through that, too.

Another approach is to go to Creative Memories dot com ;) (link on my side bar) and take a look there. If you decide to purchase a subscription, my CM magazine id is 18294498, which will let Creative Memories know that I am the one who gets credit for the magazine sale.

Thank you so much for letting me ramble! Have a great day!

No comments: