Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tag-I'm It...Again! ;)

Pat tagged me on her blog, and I'm tagging you. Just for the record, if you haven't checked out her blog, "Child Lost," you're missing out. She has some amazing stuff to say and I've learned a lot from her. Her link is on my side bar for all interested parties.

Okay, okay, I don't know how I can possibly come up with 8 random things about myself that you don't already know, truly. I think you know just about everything about me, including my underwear size. If I tell you anything else, you may be able to steal my identity......WAIT! That sounds like a good idea! I truly wish someone would do just that! Boy, would they get their feelings hurt! They'd be BEGGING me to take my identity back in NO TIME FLAT. They might actually sue me for ruining their life by having my identity. ha ha. (Sorry for the blatant sarcasm...it was uncalled for.)

Okay, seriously, let's see here:

  1. During times of great stress in my life, my right eye twitches BIG TIME.
  2. I can forgive most everyone except myself.
  3. A couple months back I got a pink "chocolate" phone as part of my cellular carrier's "new every two program". It's a love/hate relationship. I love how it looks and plays music, but I'm constantly calling someone erroneously. Plus the battery life is poor.
  4. I'd love to open my own photography studio.
  5. I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but finances never permitted for long. Despite that, our kids have never had a babysitter and have never been in day care. Family has always watched our kids or we worked opposite shifts. During my 16 1/2 years so far as a mom, I was able to stay at home about 2 years total, and worked part time for an additional 2 years. Now that the kids are older, I'm glad I work outside the home.
  6. One of my greatest joys in life is to open my mailbox and find a letter or note card from a friend.
  7. I home schooled my oldest son during his kindergarten year. He has one of the sharpest memories of anyone I've ever met.
  8. If I don't write down important stuff, I will forget it. If I meet someone and I know I need to remember their name, their kids' names or whatever, I will write it down in my note pad immediately....or program it into my phone. Usually that's all it takes. I don't even have to look at the paper/cel phone entry again. As long as I write it down just that once, I will remember.

Wheh! Truly, that was really hard to get through. I challenge you to look deep within yourself and find 8 new things to write. It's hard. But I bet you can do it!

1 comment:

neicybelle said...

oh man!! 8 more things?? ok...will try! lol! thanks for the chance to know you even better! *hugs*