Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ellie is the Next Contestant.....

What I like about you, Ellie:


  1. I think your enthusiasm for your country is admirable. I have learned so much about Canada from you!
  2. You've been your mom's advocate through her struggles. You've remained compassionate, despite all the ups and downs with her. You're to be commended for that.
  3. You are willing to try new and different things. Foods, hobbies, etc. I seem to always eat the same exact thing when I go out to eat. I wish I could get out of that rut. ;)
  4. Your choice of music demonstrates a depth of character that I respect. You have expanded my musical horizons.
  5. Your loyalty to Chris and your love for him is noteworthy.
  6. I think it's cool that you enjoy reading comics and watching Buffy and other super hero type movies.
  7. I like that you're open minded, accepting of all people from all walks of life, including me. :)
  8. I think you're a strong woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it, even if it means saving hard and sacrificing to get there.
  9. You take commitment seriously, not backing away when the road ahead gets bumpy.
  10. You have a great sense of humor, evident in your whole "machete the coworker" posts, for one example. ;)

Btw, I have to pause between these posts a lot because I'm having a really busy day at work. It doesn't mean I'm having to think harder about what I like about some people than I am others! :) I may have to stretch these posts out over the next few days to get them all done. So bear with me.



3 comments:

Leah said...

Awwww, thank you!! You know, we are all always so quick to think the most negative stuff about ourselves-thank you for pointing some positive aspects to my rather strange personality!

Speaking of music, did you get the CD and card I sent you? I have no faith in the postal system, so I really hope you did!

neicybelle said...

lol! i was surprised to see you doing everyone's list in one day! that's a lot of blogging...

isn't ellie amazing? i watch her as she goes about her life and admire her strength and courage...she has helped me so much with dealing with my own mother and with jess's mental illness...love her!!

Holli said...

Yes I agree with this post 100%.
I am most appreciative of her sharing about Canada and her love for music.
I never expected to learn and find such interest out here in blogger land.