What I like about you, Ellie:
- I think your enthusiasm for your country is admirable. I have learned so much about Canada from you!
- You've been your mom's advocate through her struggles. You've remained compassionate, despite all the ups and downs with her. You're to be commended for that.
- You are willing to try new and different things. Foods, hobbies, etc. I seem to always eat the same exact thing when I go out to eat. I wish I could get out of that rut. ;)
- Your choice of music demonstrates a depth of character that I respect. You have expanded my musical horizons.
- Your loyalty to Chris and your love for him is noteworthy.
- I think it's cool that you enjoy reading comics and watching Buffy and other super hero type movies.
- I like that you're open minded, accepting of all people from all walks of life, including me. :)
- I think you're a strong woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it, even if it means saving hard and sacrificing to get there.
- You take commitment seriously, not backing away when the road ahead gets bumpy.
- You have a great sense of humor, evident in your whole "machete the coworker" posts, for one example. ;)
Btw, I have to pause between these posts a lot because I'm having a really busy day at work. It doesn't mean I'm having to think harder about what I like about some people than I am others! :) I may have to stretch these posts out over the next few days to get them all done. So bear with me.