Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Editions

Just want to send out a hearty "Congrats!" to my friend, Tracy, who gave birth to twin boys on Monday! Robert took me to see her at the hospital last night. I waited for two days to venture out, because the roads are still bad in some places, and the hospital is a decent distance from our house. I am still a little gun shy from my "Dukes of Hazzard-like" stunt last week when I sailed off the road and into some poor neighbor's yard. (YEEEEE-HAW!) So, Robert drove me. I didn't get to see the babies, as they are still in the premie i.c.u., but I had a nice hour and a half visit with the proud mommy.

Welcome to the world, boys!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Twins! How awesome! I hope they get out of NICU soon.

BTW, now I have the Dukes of Hazzard theme stuck in my head. I swear, you have a knack for making me get the darndest songs in my head...

neicybelle said...

how are the babies doing, kris? have you heard any more?