Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sigh, fidget, moan, whine.


I'm having a yuck day. Just a day when I don't want to be here at work, don't want to be home, just want to vegetate. My stomach hurts, my sinuses hurt, didn't get much sleep last night and I'm just a tad stressed.

This, too, shall pass. Tomorrow is a new day.

"The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrrrrrrooooowwwww......"......Okay, that's going a little too far. (Sorry, Ellie.) ;)

I can't wait until spring. Can you? This gray, wintery stuff just isn't my cup of tea. I could skip the extreme heat and cold all together. I'd happily live in 70 degree weather all the time. Alas, 'tis not meant to be. My roots are in Ohio and I'm not uprootin. However, if I ever win the lottery, I know a vacation home somewhere tropical would be a great place for me to escape these Ohio winters. I don't care if they aren't as harsh as when I was a little girl. They're still cold.

Whine, whine, whine. Moan, groan, whimper. There. I'm done.

Jess has decided to start working out to my Leslie Sansone dvds. So, I was excited about it, thinking I'll have a workout partner at home. Bipsy at work, Jess at home. So yesterday I came home from work (I did two miles here before I left) and I got home, feeling pretty good. Jo had a blanket down in the living room floor, doing a Leslie Sansone yoga video. (He looked so cute!) He said, "Mom, Jess and I did the 4 mile dvd!" I was thinking, "Huh?" because that is ALOT of walking....at a fast pace...for a beginner. Sure enough, Jess confirms they did indeed do the 4 mile dvd. Geez! I think she's already got her walking partner! I don't think I could keep up with them!

I am staying on track, even though I am fighting the blues today. It's hormonal, partly. I really need a quick trip to the tanning booth to get my boost. The endorphines from the exercise aren't helping too much right now. Or maybe they are. Maybe I'd be crying and curled up in a little ball on the floor if I weren't working out. Who knows? ;)

Okay, I'm outta here for now. Hope your Tuesday is neither blah or whine worthy. Hope it's happy, happy, joy.

3 comments:

neicybelle said...

4 miles!! holey moley!! lol! would love to do that! and your son is doing yoga? how fun!

take care...ok?

Leah said...

This weather is very depressing, so I don't blame you for having the blahs. Tummy and sinus problems, no sleep...no fun. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Those Leslie Sansone videos are great! I have the 3 mile one on VHS at home (collecting dust-Bad Leah!) and found it great to work out to. It's great that Jo and Jess are using them too.

On a side note, I HATE Annie. With a passion. I found that little redhead in the movie horrifically annoying. I had a coworker who used to sing in my voice mail at work to try and cheer me up and that was one her favourites (she was a horrid singer but the thought was there). Just wait, ten minutes from now I'll be walking around the showroom singing the darn song and everyone will be looking at me strangely (well, stranger than usual)...

Holli said...

4 MILES?! Geesh, I've worked out for two years and can't do that! It must be nice to be young!!
I wish I could've seen Jo doingyoga how so stinkin' cute! I too am over the gray skies. I need sunshine! I can't wait to hit the pool everyday! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. I wish I could breath! 3rd round of antibiotics in 3 months and now I still can't breath and I'm starting to itch if you know what I mean! EYUCK!