Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Sick Sense of Humor I Have That Lurks Just Below the Surface

My friend, Wyn, sent me this email that had a link to this website called despair.com. What they sell is the prints that are ANTI-motivational prints. Have you ever seen those motivational prints about teamwork and so forth? I even have some of the cards with some of those uplifting sayings. This site has the opposite. They crack me up! I thought I'd share a few of them today, and maybe some each day. They are just hilarious! I think we've all had our days, no matter how positive and optimistic we are, that we don't feel like being inspirational. ;) These sayings are for those times.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I think this one might be for me:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I think this one might be for my longsuffering hubby, Rob: :)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Leah said...

LOL! I love those!

Patricia Marie said...

These are great and perhaps oh so true when you think about them.

neicybelle said...

lol!!!! hilarious!!