Thursday, September 14, 2006

Going Through Some Stuff


I'm going through some stuff that I can't really blog about right now for a number of reasons. First of all, I just want to say "I'm okay, nobody get alarmed." I'm going to be okay, eventually, but in the interim, I'm working out this stuff on my poetry blog. It's my therapist. Although I'm starting to think I could really use a real one. ;)

If you feel like jumping over to read some of my rambling, super! If not, that's cool, too. My link is off to the side of this blog under, logically, "my poetry blog."

Have a good night, all.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I hope everything works out for you and it's nothing too serious. Take care!

John said...

I hope everything goes well, too. It seems like everybody is having problems right now in some form or another. I hope things improve! Have a good night.